- 400 Watts of Maximum Power Output
- 50 Watts × 4 Continuous @ 4-Ohms
- 75 Watts × 4 Continuous @ 2-Ohms
- 150 Watts × 2 Continuous @ 4-Ohms Bridged
- Double Side Conformal Coated PCB Assembly
- MOS-FET Power Supply
- 12dB/Oct. High Pass Electronic Crossover. Variable 15 - 250Hz (FR/RR)
- Variable Gain Control
- Turn-On/Off Muting Circuitry (Soft Mute)
- Ground Loop Isolation Input Circuit
- Corrosion Resistant Nickel Plated RCA, Power, and Speaker Connections
- RCA and High Level Speaker Inputs
Circuit Design Achieves High Quality Sound
Clarion amplifiers feature uncompromising resistance to magnetic noise, thereby minimizing distortion, as well as high quality terminals to offer low electrical and contact resistance. Easy subwoofer system configuration is possible with the embedded high pass filters. The result is high quality sound you can enjoy in a variety of systems.
Corrosion Resistant RCA and Connectors on All XC series Amplifiers
By utilizing corrosion resistant RCA and Connectors, XC series amplifiers offer improved durability and reliability in harsh environments. The XC series amplifiers are true marine amplifiers with efficient aluminum heatsinks and locking power terminals for the harsh marine conditions.
MOS-FET Power Amp
There’ s only one way for Clarion’ s main units to deliver unyielding power output and linearity: MOS-FET amplification, or Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor amplification. Smaller and more efficient than conventional power supplies, a MOS-FET amplification circuit delivers power with less distortion and zero On/Off switching noise. This means you can crank up the volume or set it to easy listening. Either way, your sound will be crystal clear.
Utilizing this design for peak performance and unwavering reliability, Clarion’s amplifiers can drive lower impedance loads for increased power.
CEA 2006 Power Ratings
75W × 4 RMS [2Ω @ ≤ 14.4V 1% THD+N]
50W × 4 RMS [4Ω @ ≤ 14.4V 1% THD+N]
S/N ≧ 70dB (Ref: 1W into 4Ω)